Oh Yeah, BTW, I went on a cruise....

...just this past week to the the Cayman Islands with an amazing group of friends. My good friend Dominic Russo - Crusade Evangelist to the Nations and tannest one in the pic below - is getting married in May so all his groomsmen and he took a cruise, not bad, I will now let the pictures show our jubilant time:

South Beath, Miami: Pre-Voyage


The Norwegian Jewel: The One with Graffiti on it was ours


Life is hard in Cozumel, Mexico


The boys: aka SoJourners


Our Fav Past Time: Eating til Explosion of the Intestine



Me, Dom, and the best man: Up and Coming Rapper J-Rus


Side Note: I highly recommend anyone who likes cheap, lazy vacations where you can eat a lot to take a Cruise, they're awesome!

bw


2 comments:

  1. Zondervan Life

    good to have you back Ben and I'm glad you had a great time.
    Now get to work!!!!!!

     
  2. Kurt

    Looks like a quality time. Where are you going on vacation next month??

     

Post a Comment