Good things from the weekend...

EncounterWinterCamp.jpg picture by pulseyouth


The Encounter Winter Camp was a spectacular success, God truly showed up in a mountain-moving way. The podcast will be up in the Pulse Cast shortly. I hope all the parents who braved the Sunday White-outs have now gotten themselves, students, and vehicles home safely :)

Separate Note: AT&T is customer service. I get a $14 charge, call them, they take it off no questions asked, policy explanations, anything. Go AT&T or Cingular or whoever you are now. Sprint should learn from you.

Anyone have an interesting bill story?

bw


4 comments:

  1. Kurt

    My first iPhone bill was well over $300!! I made a plan change in midstream with AT&T. A far cry from the early days of their near pirate tactics!

     
  2. Kurt

    p.s. they cut my bill in half... :) I promised the guy on the phone I'd be singing their praises!

     
  3. dvd

    It is good to hear they have changed - I remember the days of Ameritech (or Aunt Mary as one of my telco buds calld them). We moved whole divisions of the company away from them to get away from their billing. Now if they could get their wireless data network going as fast as Sprints they would have a huge advantage....

     
  4. Zondervan Life

    I have verizon and my bill just jumped 40 dollars more this month!! i am hoping that when i call to investigate, they are as accommodating as att.

    ps. thanks for all your hard work at camp, you are an incredible partner in the faith!

     

Post a Comment